You have considered studying abroad, but are not sure whether it's worth your time?
If you ask anybody who has studied abroad, he or she will most certainly tell you that it is a life-changing experience and one of the most rewarding things he or she has ever done. Perhaps you're not certain what benefits you can reap from an extended stay in a foreign country. It is certainly a challenge that however helps considerably to develop a healthy independence, a career and a general vision of the world to which we belong.
Many believe that studying abroad is overly expensive and discard a priori the option. However, the common feature of many universities, especially in Europe, is to be public and to allow everybody sustainable access to education.
Considering the costs to live anyway necessary in both cases; both to live in the U.S.A, and to live abroad; what remains are the costs of the university tuition fees. It is surprising to find out how university tuition fees in some European countries are accessible and sometimes completely free.
The U.S. Senate, through a resolution, highlighted the advantages of studying abroad to build global awareness. (Read more)
What to expect from studying abroad?
- Learn as much as you can about your host country before you commit/arrive.
- Learn the language and culture of your host country while you're living there.
- Go out of your comfort zone at times and be open to new experiences.
- Be prepared to do things on your own or with people from the local culture when abroad, rather than just sticking with people from your home country all the time.
- Treat the experience as an adventure - don't forget to enjoy yourself!
We enter the solution to guide you through the process of:
- choose the educational path
- choose the destination country
- check the requirements
- prepare for the challenge
- support yourself in choosing
- verify sustainability
Our college counselors have direct experience on studing abroad and they will be happy to expand your knowledge about studying abroad and help you choose the right solution for your skills. In addition to the activities of a university advisor, they can make assessments to evaluate other individual potentials; emotional balance; economic sustainability; language skills and so on.
Find more reasons for studying abroad here.